A. Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The “sosiatroi.gr” website (and all websites automatically linked to one of the websites referred to above) (hereinafter "Site") has been created for the users’ personal information, education and communication. The use of the Site is governed by the terms and conditions set out herein, which users/visitors of the Site, after reading carefully, accept unconditionally by merely using it.
2. The terms and conditions set forth herein and any other applicable national, EU or international laws relating to the Internet or the Web, in general, apply to all visitors or users of the Site.
3. SOS IATROI S.A. (hereinafter "SOS IATROI" or “the company”) or its affiliates may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this message. Revisions are binding on users and considered to be accepted unconditionally by merely using the Site.
5. SOS IATROI and its affiliates are not bound by the contents of the Site whatsoever.
6. Minors are prohibited from using the Site and its Content, which, in accordance with the law, is intended for adults only. Nevertheless, SOS IATROI and its affiliates shall not be held liable whatsoever, in the event that minors voluntarily visit the Site or make use of its Content or services offered through it, which may be considered inappropriate for them.
7. SOS IATROI is entitled to discontinue or suspend, in whole or in part, the operation of the Site or alter its nature and content, at any time and without notice. Moreover, the operation of the Site may be interrupted, suspended or adversely affected either permanently or temporarily due to text events beyond the control ability or independently of SOS IATROI’s intention.
8. SOS IATROI will make reasonable efforts to ensure maintenance and availability of the Site and its Content, but availability may be affected by user equipment, other communications networks, the large number of people trying to use the Internet at the same time or other causes of interference and may fail or require maintenance without any warning.
ii. Content - Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
1. The "SOS IATROI" trademark - and other related that are used on the website - is a registered trademark of "SOS IATROI S.A." or its affiliates. Unless otherwise stated with regard to third party specific rights, the Site and its content, in general, including without limitation all texts, images and photographs (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") is the intellectual and industrial property of SOS IATROI and protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek, EU and international law.
2. The Content is used unchanged and is inaccessible to modifications or other interventions by the user. In addition, the Content may not be, in whole or in part, the subject of trade (commercial or otherwise), copy, modification, reproduction, retransmission, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user without the prior written consent of SOS IATROI.
3. The products and/or services and/or the corporate name and/or third party trademarks or distinctive signs, if any, that appear or will appear on the Site are the intellectual and industrial property of third parties that are responsible for the content and services and/or products.
4. For any communication with the webmaster, please send an email at 4. firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know if you find any problems in the content of the site that are related to legal or ethical issues, especially as regards its reproduction and the use of intellectual property rights.
5. Any communication or material or information transferred or retransmitted or sent through any of the services offered by the Site and, in general, all the information submitted to SOS IATROI through this Site will be considered and treated as non-confidential and will not constitute an asset of that user. Anything transferred, retransmitted or sent through the Site, if possible, or submitted to SOS IATROI through the Site, shall be deemed and remain the property of SOS IATROI or its affiliates and shall be free for use, subject to the applicable Greek, EU and international law, for any purpose, any idea, concept, know-how, or technical method contained in the information that the users of the Site provide to SOS IATROI and its affiliates through this Site. Through the use of this Site, any user may submit and/or SOS IATROI may collect limited information for any purpose it deems appropriate for its commercial activities.
6. Trademarks, logos, distinctive signs, corporate names and trade names (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, whether registered or otherwise, are trademarks of SOS IATROI and/or third parties. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as express or implied permission or right to use any form of any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of SOS IATROI or third parties that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Except as otherwise provided for herein, the use by users of Trademarks displayed on the Site or any other content thereof shall be expressly and strictly prohibited.
7. Depictions of persons or places or things forming part of the content of the Site are either proprietary to SOS IATROI or its affiliates or are used on the Site with the permission of their copyright holders. Any use of those depictions by users of the Site, beyond the limits of the Site, or by anyone authorised by users, shall be prohibited, unless specifically permitted by the present Terms and Conditions or authorised somewhere else on the Site.
8. The software and the content of the Site, in general, may be subject to Export Control in accordance with the applicable US legislation. Certain Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain countries or regions around the world. SOS IATROI does not approve the download or export of any software or technical data from the Site to any prohibited jurisdiction under the Export Control legislation of those countries.
iii. Liability of SOS IATROI - Obligations of Users
1. In spite of the careful efforts made by SOS IATROI and its affiliates to ensure that the content of the Site contain complete, accurate, valid and up-to-date information, SOS IATROI does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. In any case, users of the Site acknowledge and accept that SOS IATROI may not be able to exercise control over all of the Content and security of the Site and its services. SOS IATROI is therefore neither bound nor does it guarantee or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect to the security and content of the Site. In addition, SOS IATROI does not guarantee that the use of the information, data or materials contained in the Content posted on the Site at any time will not infringe upon third party rights that are not part of or affiliated with SOS IATROI.
2. Users agree that they must evaluate the content of the site and that they are responsible for any risk that may be caused by the use of any part of the Content, including their decision, if any, to rely on the correctness, completeness, validity and/or usefulness of any part of the Content. Therefore, users make use of the Site at their own responsibility. Neither SOS IATROI nor its affiliates or their executives or directors, employees, partners, any of their representatives, or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Content or the overall operation of the Site shall be held liable for any direct, future, incidental, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the access of any user to the Site or its use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, everything contained in the Site is provided to the users as is, without any form of guarantee, express or implied, including in particular any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or privacy. SOS IATROI and/or its affiliates shall in no way be held liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect, special or incidental damages, whether direct or consequential, arising out of or relating to this Site or its use or the inability to be used by any person, or in respect of any performance failure, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay of operation or broadcast or system line failure, nor shall they be held liable for any damage or malfunction that may be caused to the computer or other electronic means used by users to access the Site or for viruses or other software that may infect the computer or the medium or other property of the user that uses it for accessing the Site, when visiting, using or browsing the Site or downloading any material, data, text, images, video, or audio of the Site Content from it, even if SOS IATROI or its representatives have been informed of the likelihood of such damage, loss or expense. Links to other Internet sources take place on their own sole responsibility.
3. Although SOS IATROI may, from time to time, not specified in advanced, monitor, or review discussions, conversations, messages, retransmissions, electronic bulletin boards and any other material or information that may be transferred or transmitted through the Site, SOS IATROI has no obligation to do so and assumes no liability or obligation with regard to any claim arising out of the Site's Content or any error, defamation, slander, insult, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, blasphemy, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information contained in the Site Content. Sending, retransmitting, transferring or moving any illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, abusive, inflammatory, pornographic or blasphemous material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, entail civil liability, or violate any law in any other way through the Site shall be prohibited.
5. Users of the Site accept, agree and stipulate that they will use the Site lawfully and appropriately, being subject, among other things, to the laws on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and to third countries.
SOS IATROI and its affiliates respect the privacy of all Site users. This paragraph summarises the information that the Company may collect and how it can use it, as well as information about the actions that the user of the Site should take if they do not wish the collect or further processing of their personal information when visiting the Site.
ii. Personal Data
1. SOS IATROI or its affiliates may keep a File and process user data, if any, such as name, address, telephone number or email address (hereinafter referred to as "personal data"), of which it will become aware through the Site and anything provided through it, only if such data are voluntarily provided by users. In this case, the Company may transmit the Personal Data to its affiliates, if it is necessary for the purposes of functional and computerised service of its business relationship with the user or for statistical or historical reasons. Third parties that cooperate with the Company for providing Services related to the File may also be recipients of the File’s data for the promotion, support and performance of the trading relationship between the Company and the users of the Site, or the Company may (unless otherwise specifically instructed by the user) communicate the Users’ Personal Data to third parties for the promotion of the Company's products or businesses, with which the Company cooperates, market research or other similar activity, and online promotion of its own or third parties’ products. If a user of the Site does not wish to have their Personal Data collected and possibly kept and processed, in accordance with the above, they must avoid submitting them to the Company.
2. If the user, nevertheless, consents to the abovementioned collection, storage and processing of their Personal Data, as defined herein, it is expressly stated that they maintain, at all times, the right to be informed or to object to further processing of their Personal Data under Articles 11 and 13 of Law 2472/97 on the protection of personal data. To exercise that right, users may contact the Company at the following email address 2. email@example.com.
Furthermore, unless otherwise specified, if a user provides their Personal Data voluntarily, the Company may use such information in the following ways:
⦁ storage and processing of such information to better understand the needs of users and consumers, in general, and how to further improve the Company's products and services;
⦁ possible use of such information by the Company (or by a servant or a third contracting party on its behalf in connection with a promotional action) for future communication with users;
⦁ possible provision to third parties contracted with the Company of collective - but not individual or personalised - information about visitors or users of the Site.
3. In the event of direct disclosure by the user of the Site to third parties of their Personal Data, the Company shall not be held liable whatsoever regarding the use by such third parties of that user's Personal Data. The user shall be therefore solely responsible to personally examine the relevant privacy terms before disclosing their personal data to third parties via the Internet or the Site.
4. Lastly, the Company shall not be held liable whatsoever, if the personal data of another person are disclosed either to the Company or to a third party, whether as part of the services or the Content of the Site or voluntarily (e.g. their name, e-mail address, telephone, etc.) without having previously obtained the consent of that person, which will be done at the exclusive responsibility of the notifying user.
iv. Information or Data Collected Automatically
In some cases, technical information that is not personally identifiable may be automatically collected (e.g. not through registration) when a user visits or uses the Site. Examples of that type of information that may be collected include the type of user’s Internet browser, the type of operating system of the computer used by the user to visit the Site and the domain name of the webpage used by the user to connect to the Site.
Cookies are data files that are transferred from a web server to the computer of a person visiting the Site for the purpose of keeping statistics. Cookies are an industry standard, are used by most websites, and facilitate repeated access of users to a particular website and its use. Cookies are not harmful to your computer system or files and only the web site from which a particular cookie has been transferred to your computer can read, modify or delete it. If you do not wish the collection of information through cookies, you can use the settings available in most web browsers to delete existing cookies and choose either to automatically block future cookies or to decide on blocking or accepting any specific cookies on your computer. It should be noted, however, that blocking cookies may make it difficult or impossible to use certain parts of the site."
vi. Pixel Tags
The Site may use means, such as pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or similar means. All of the above are collectively called “Pixel Tags” and aim to collect aggregate statistics on Site usage and response rate. With Pixel Tags, we can measure the number of users who visited specific Site pages, provide branded services, and determine the effectiveness of promotions or promotional campaigns. When used in emails written in HTML format, Pixel Tags offer the message sender the opportunity to be informed about whether and when the message was opened by the recipient."
C. APPLICABLE LAW - VENUE
These terms and conditions, any changes thereto and use of the Site are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising out of the use of the Site shall be determined by the Athens Courts (i.e. the First Instance Court of Athens and the Magistrates’ Court of Athens, depending on the amount of the dispute).
Copyright SOS IATROI S.A. All Rights Reserved.