SOS Ophthalmologists are on call every day in Athens, prepared to deal with any health problem at the patient’s home. They are at your side immediately, within 30-45’. They take your medical history, perform eye tests, suggest proper medication and feature modern portable devices to perform retinoscopy, chalazion incision and many other medical procedures at home.
- Fixed prices from 90 € with a receipt
- Refraction control, Amsler test, wound suturing
- Patients and attending physicians are informed in writing with a medical report
- For patients with reduced mobility (pregnant women, elderly, disabled, etc.)
- Inspection of patient’s additional needs and collaboration with all SOS specialties