Another service offered by SOS DOCTORS involves providing secondary care to those patients, whose condition requires immediate hospitalization.
When the health problem of the patient cannot be treated effectively at home or home care is not sufficient, which SOS doctors apply successfully to many other patients, it is possible to be hospitalized in one of the large private clinics that SOS DOCTORS collaborate with.
The SOS DOCTOR who visited the patient at home, remains at his/her side during hospitalization. S/he recommends the required laboratory tests, accesses their results, grants the appropriate treatment and monitors the outcome of the patient, intervening where and when necessary.
In order to ensure optimal and most effective treatment for our patients, SOS DOCTORS cooperate with clinics that have well-equipped diagnostic, surgical and therapeutic centers, qualified personnel in all medical specialties, experienced nurses, modern facilities and medical equipment of the latest technology to allows implementation of the most innovative methods of diagnosis and treatment.
- Network of doctors of all specialties
- SOS DOCTORS collaborate with the largest private clinics: EUROCLINIC, ATHENS MEDICAL CENTER, ΗΥGEIA, METROPOLITAN, MEDITERRANEO etc.
- Direct update and communication with the patient’s family doctor
- A full medical report is given to the patient when s/he is discharged from the clinic
- Competitive package prices on many medical conditions
- Compliance with all standards of SOS DOCTORS
Only 1 in 10 patients
visited by SOS DOCTORS
needs further hospitalization